Hypocrites & Liars

Hypocrites & Liars...I hate them both! This is My Rant at the Social and Political injustices that seem to be growing and destroying hard won liberties our forefathers fought for. Please..Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my Blog.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Bali Bombing

As an Australian, and one who has lived in Newcastle NSW for many years and several generations I just wanted to send my sincere condolences and Sympathy's to any friends and Family that may have either lost a loved one or who has had a friend or relative injured during the recent blast.
Peace Dove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feedback or Contact Webmaster  

Web Counter
Free Web Counter Support Amnesty International
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Lies and Hypocrites