Hypocrites & Liars

Hypocrites & Liars...I hate them both! This is My Rant at the Social and Political injustices that seem to be growing and destroying hard won liberties our forefathers fought for. Please..Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my Blog.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Your Environmental Footprint.

Here's an excellent test you can take to get an approximation of your Environmental Footprint (FT).

This Ecological Footprint Quiz estimates how much productive land and water you need to support what you use and what you discard. After answering 15 easy questions you'll be able to compare your Ecological Footprint to what other people use and to what is available on this planet.

Choose the Country in which you live and the language you want to take the test in and away you go.

Take the Ecological Footprint Quiz Here.

Here's my result and I suspect the fact I don't own or drive a car would have been helpful in keeping it fairly low...Still too high though.

CATEGORY ... GLOBAL HECTARES
-Food ... 2.6
-Mobility ... 0.1
-Shelter ... 0.5
-Goods/Services ... 0.5
TOTAL FOOTPRINT... 3.7

In camparison, the average Ecological Footprint in your country is 7.6 Global Hectares per person.

WORLDWIDE, THERE EXIST 1.8 BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCTIVE GLOBAL HECTARES PER PERSON.


I'll try to add my thoughts and Info. about the Wests dependance on oil in the next week or so.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:20:00 am, Blogger Wess said...

I like cats....lightly spiced and casseroled ... Mmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feedback or Contact Webmaster  

Web Counter
Free Web Counter Support Amnesty International
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Lies and Hypocrites