Hypocrites & Liars

Hypocrites & Liars...I hate them both! This is My Rant at the Social and Political injustices that seem to be growing and destroying hard won liberties our forefathers fought for. Please..Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my Blog.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A New Flag

I came across this article while looking through Google News and thought it would be a suitable follow up to the previous Australia Day article I wrote.

Here a few of the flags sent in to the Sydney Morning Herald article.
Oz flags


I had to include this one because it is the same Logo as used on the BLF Qld T-shirts. Identical colour and all! Needless to say, I wore mine with pride! And to be honest i think it is a great flag, love those colours.

And last of all we have this Flag...The Designer obviously thought it appropriate as to the "feel" of the country these days.
Deputy in the Southern Hemisphere

The flags were designed by, from top left, Kevin Yeats did the Southern Cross and State Star design, Roger Graf - Fingle Head NSW did the mixed motif design, Geoff Evens did the large Kangaroo, North Sullivan did the Green and Gold Southern Cross and Tony Eames designed the "Deputy in the Southern Hemisphere" Flag. That statement alone is enough for me to loath GW Bush.

A New Flag for Australia

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:28:00 pm, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm digging the blog by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feedback or Contact Webmaster  

Web Counter
Free Web Counter Support Amnesty International
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Lies and Hypocrites