Hypocrites & Liars

Hypocrites & Liars...I hate them both! This is My Rant at the Social and Political injustices that seem to be growing and destroying hard won liberties our forefathers fought for. Please..Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my Blog.

Monday, January 02, 2006

One of the most read of the "Left Wing/Progressive/Liberal" Blogs on the net is the Yellow Dog Blog. The owner and Author of the Blog, Bob Geiger, does a great job of telling it like it is and sticking it into the US Government and Republicans in general at every opportunity.

Well, due to the popularity of his blog, (and were talking more readers than most newspapers here) from the start of this year Bob has changed the name of the blog from Yellow Dog to BobGeiger.com. .

From all the staff at Hypocrites and Liars (all One of me), we wish you all the best in the future Bob! Go get 'em mate!


Which brings me to the other reason why I am writing this peice. Late last year (December 20) Bob wrote an article titled "When Australians Don't Like us, We've Got Problems." and invited comments from any Australian readers. I didn't know it at the time but the article was also published in one of Australias largest Newspapers, The Sydney Morning Herald..
So I fired off an email to Bob at the Yellow Dog blog and he replied asking if he could publish the email. No worries mate!

So, here it is here "Aussie readers weigh in on America".
You'll find my comments about half way through (Paul W. – Newcastle, New South Wales)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feedback or Contact Webmaster  

Web Counter
Free Web Counter Support Amnesty International
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Lies and Hypocrites