Hypocrites & Liars

Hypocrites & Liars...I hate them both! This is My Rant at the Social and Political injustices that seem to be growing and destroying hard won liberties our forefathers fought for. Please..Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my Blog.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

"The Smiths" singer Morrisey reportedly questioned by FBI

United Press
LONDON, Feb. 24 (UPI) -- British rocker Morrissey says agents from the FBI and Britain's Special Branch picked him up for questioning after he labeled President Bush a "terrorist."
"They were trying to determine if I was a threat to the government, and similarly in England," Morrissey told Sky News Friday. "But it didn't take them very long to realize that I'm not."
Morrissey said he was surprised at the interest since he does not subscribe to any political group and doesn't "really say anything unless I'm asked directly and I don't even demonstrate in public."
He said his experience proves freedom of speech is an illusion.
"My view is that neither England or America are democratic societies," he said. "You can't really speak your mind and if you do you're investigated."

******************************

Meanwhile Bush is opening up 21 US shipping ports to a UAE State owned shipping company. Not that I really care, but the hypocrisy of this guy ceases to amaze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feedback or Contact Webmaster  

Web Counter
Free Web Counter Support Amnesty International
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Lies and Hypocrites