Hypocrites & Liars

Hypocrites & Liars...I hate them both! This is My Rant at the Social and Political injustices that seem to be growing and destroying hard won liberties our forefathers fought for. Please..Sit back, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy reading my Blog.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Feds arrest 6 Suspects

Story Here
More than 400 ASIO agents and federal police raided at least 20 homes in south-west Sydney at 2.30am today, arresting six people.

Well, that was a massive amount of resources really well spent. Not.
I also noticed Allen Jones having a say on channel Nines Morning show. I would like to take his argument apart piece by piece but I loath the man so much I cannot even listen to him. Although this morning I did try, honestly I did, but as soon as he started on the "Islam against the Australian Nation" rubbish I had to hit the mute button on the remote. Allen Jones is a no-talent, over paid, views and opinion so far from reality it's not funny, idiot!

I just find it slightly discrepant that these people always blame "them" when the West has a policy Pre-Emptive" strikes.

More here from SBS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Feedback or Contact Webmaster  

Web Counter
Free Web Counter Support Amnesty International
Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
Lies and Hypocrites